2 bedroom terraced house for saleGreene View, BRAINTREE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- MID TERRACE
- DINING AREA
- FITTED KITCHEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND SCHOOLS
- NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- OPEN HOUSE 6TH JANUARY FROM 1OAM BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
NO STAMP DUTY FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS!
GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£240,000
New to the market is this two bedroom terrace house situated to the South of Braintree providing good access to local shops, schools, amenities and Braintree's railway station.
GUIDE PRICE £230,000-£240,000
New to the market is this two bedroom terrace house situated to the South of Braintree providing good access to local shops, schools, amenities and Braintree's railway station. The property offers lounge, separate dining area, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, a family bathroom and allocated parking.
The entrance porch has a storage cupboard and door to:-
Lounge 13' 9" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.19m max x 3.68m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, stairs to first floor and open plan to:-
Dining Room 9' 6" x 6' 1" ( 2.90m x 1.85m )
Double glazed patio doors opening onto rear garden, radiator and arch to:-
Kitchen 9' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted kitchen comprising of matching base and eye level units, one bowl sink/drainer inset into work surfaces, integral electric oven and gas hob with cookerhood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, radiator and partly tiled walls.
Airing cupboard, loft access and doors to:-
Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 11' 3" max ( 3.68m max x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" max x 6' 5" max ( 3.25m max x 1.96m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, shaver point, WC and partly tiled walls.
The rear garden commences with a paved patio area with the remainder laid to lawn enclosed by pannelled fencing and shed to remain. There is gated rear access leading to off road parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52196082.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRT305767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.