4 bedroom town house for saleGreat Southsea Street, SOUTHSEA
Offers in Excess of
- Four bedroom town house
- Off-road parking at the rear of the property
- Two en-suites and further family bathroom
- Does have a HMO licence but open to all families, first-time buyers and investors!
- Double glazed and gas central heating throughout!
Situated in a pocket of particularly popular roads in central Southsea is this four bedroom town house with off-road parking in Great Southsea Street! This flexible and versatile house which is split over three floors comprises of four bedrooms; two en-suites and further family bathroom...
Situated in a pocket of particularly popular roads in central Southsea is this four bedroom town house with off-road parking in Great Southsea Street! This flexible and versatile house which is split over three floors comprises of four bedrooms; two en-suites and further family bathroom; a large kitchen diner and reception room; balcony with room for table and chairs and of course that valuable parking space! Fully licensed as a HMO property this could be used as an investment but we are sure this is likely to be more suitable and popular for families as their 'forever home'.
Textured ceiling and smooth plastered walls, wooden door from front elevation, stairs to first floor, wall-mounted radiator, carpet, doors to:
Bedroom Three/reception Two 10' 3" max x 13' 3" max ( 3.12m max x 4.04m max )
Textured ceiling and smooth plastered walls, double glazed window and door to rear, wall-mounted radiator and carpet, door to en-suite:
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls with tiling to principle areas, bathroom suite comprising of shower cubicle which is 'Kudos' make, WC and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, shaver point and extractor fan, lino flooring.
Bedroom 4/reception Room Three 7' 1" x 10' 2" ( 2.16m x 3.10m )
Textured ceiling with smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front elevation, wall-mounted radiator, laminate flooring, door to en-suite:
Textured ceiling and smooth plastered walls with tiling to principle areas, stainless glass window to hall, en-suite comprising of shower cubicle which was which is 'Kudos' make, WC and wash hand basin, heated towel rail, shaver point and extractor fan, lino flooring.
First Floor Landing
Textured ceiling and smooth plastered walls, stairs to second floor, carpet, doors to:
Lounge 10' 4" x 15' 4" ( 3.15m x 4.67m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, two double glazed windows to the front elevation, wall-mounted radiator, wooden flooring.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.19m x 3.12m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls with tiled splashbacks, double glazed patio doors to balcony, a fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and four ring gas hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, freestanding tumble dryer also to come with the property, wall-mounted radiator, tiled floor.
Second Floor Landing
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, stairs from first floor, carpet, doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 8" min x 10' 5" max ( 3.25m min x 3.17m max )
Textured ceiling and smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front elevation, in-built storage, wall-mounted radiator, carpet.
Bedroom Two 6' 11" x 10' 4" ( 2.11m x 3.15m )
Textured ceiling and smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, wall-mounted radiator, carpet.
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls with tiling to principle areas, fitted bathroom comprising of a panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, there is also a wall-mounted electric shower over the bath, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
One parking space at the rear of the property, access via dropped kerb.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52196814.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.