3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Johns Road, Lowestoft
- Central Location
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Set Over Three Floors
- Ideal First Time Buyer / Investment Property
Set over THREE FLOORS, this MID-TERRACED property offers a LOUNGE, KITCHEN & DINING ROOM, 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and an EN-SUITE! Also has a REAR GARDEN and ON ROAD PARKING! Viewings are HIGHLY ADVISED! Call us TODAY on 01502 585998 for more information! **
We are pleased to offer for sale this well-presented mid-terraced property in a central location. Boasting THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, accommodation over three floors and a courtyard. This property is ideal for first time buyers or investors. Viewing is highly recommended!
Double glazed door to front aspect with a single glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring and radiator.
Featuring a double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring, boiler, wash hand basin and WC.
Lounge 12' 6" Max x 9' 4" ( 3.81m Max x 2.84m )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the front aspect, is carpeted and features a fireplace. There is also a radiator and TV point.
Dining Room 13' 6" x 9' 4" ( 4.11m x 2.84m )
Features double glazed patio doors, fireplace and laminate flooring. There is also a TV point.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.39m )
The kitchen has a double glazed window to the rear aspect and features a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink and drainer, oven and fridge freezer. There is plumbing for a washing machine as well as laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom One 17' 4" x 10' 10" ( 5.28m x 3.30m )
Features a double glazed window to front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 11" ( 3.73m x 3.33m )
Features a double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, TV point and loft access.
Featuring bath, WC, wash hand basin, part tiling, laminate flooring, radiator and built-in storage cupboards.
Carpeted, featuring sloping ceilings and storage in the eaves.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 11' 1" ( 4.17m x 3.38m )
Features a double glazed window to side aspect, laminate flooring, TV point, sloping ceilings and en-suite.
Features WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, radiator, laminate flooring and fully tiled walls.
Fully enclosed paved courtyard to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52196871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW103286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.