2 bedroom terraced house for saleWakefield Road, BARNSLEY
- 2 bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- Off street parking
- Well decorated & appointed
- Viewing essential
SPACIOUS, OFF STREET PARKING, 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS! If you're after a home in a great area, close to amenities and transport links with parking then look no further! Give WILLIAM H BROWN a call now to arrange your viewing! GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £90,000.
SPACIOUS, 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND OFF STREET PARKING! If you're after a home in a great area, close to amenities and transport links with parking then look no further! Give WILLIAM H BROWN a call now to arrange your viewing!
Front Entrance Porch
With tiling to the floor, front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 15' 4" into bay window x 12' 10" into recess ( 4.67m into bay window x 3.91m into recess )
There is coving to the ceiling, feature fire surround with marble hearth and back housing an electric fire, a front facing double glazed bay window housing three radiators and there are double doors opening to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' 3" max ( 3.38m x 3.12m max )
With coving to the ceiling, a range of fitted wall and base units, extractor hood, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, single bowl sink, tiled splash backs, radiator, rear facing double glazed window, access to a pantry, a staircase rising to the first floor landing and access to the rear hall.
With coving, radiator, tiling to the floor and there is a side facing double glazed entrance door.
Comprising of vanity wash basin and WC, panelled bath with shower set over, tiling to the walls and floor, radiator and side facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 2" to wardrobe fronts ( 4.04m x 3.10m to wardrobe fronts )
With coving to the ceiling a range of fitted wardrobes to one wall, a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 3" max ( 3.38m x 3.12m max )
Having coving to the ceiling, built in storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler, laminate flooring, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
There is a pebbled forecourt and to the rear is garden with concrete print flooring, outside light and off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52197210.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.