3 bedroom detached house for saleAustral Way, Althorne, Chelmsford
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Off Street Parking
- Detached Property
Located in the POPULAR VILLAGE of Althorne is this attractive 3 bedroom DETACHED property situated in a QUIET NO THROUGH ROAD and within close proximity to Althorne TRAIN STATION which has direct links to London Liverpool St. This property benefits from a lounge/diner and downstairs cloakroom.
UPVC double glazed door, storage cupboard, radiator.
Obscured UPVC double glazed window to side. Low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 11" ( 4.62m x 3.94m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Archway to dining area, stairs leading to first floor, radiators.
Dining Area 9' 1" x 8' ( 2.77m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed French doors to rear, ceiling fan.
Kitchen 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window and door to rear . Modern kitchen comprising range of eye and base level units with single bowl single drainer set in roll top work surfaces. Integrated oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated dishwasher.
UPVC double glazed window to side. Doors to :-
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Range of built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear. Range of built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 1" ( 2.69m x 2.46m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
Obscured double glazed window to side. Panel bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Airing cupboard.
South facing garden with shrub borders. Mostly laid to lawn with patio area with awning over. Timber shed, gated side access.
Detached garage with up and over door, power connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52197222.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN101003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.