4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTotham Hill Green, Great Totham, Maldon
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Separate Utility
- Bathroom & Separate Shower Room
- Well Proportioned Garden, Garage & Parking
Located within the DESIRABLE TOTHAM HILL, with it's PRETTY COUNTRYSIDE and nearby Golf & Country Club, as well as access to Witham MAINLINE STATION, is this deceptively spacious detached bungalow, within reach of local shops & pubs, and boasting garage and GENEROUS PARKING.
Part Glazed Door To:-
Built in cupboard, radiator, doors to:-
Lounge Diner 31' 10" x 10' 4" plus recess ( 9.70m x 3.15m plus recess )
Double glazed UPVC bow window to front, further double glazed UPVC window to side, electric fireplace, radiators, door to inner hall, door to:-
Sun Room 9' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.51m )
Sloped polycarbonate roof, french doors with flag windows to side opening to courtyard, radiator, door to garage.
Kitchen 15' 3" plus recess x 8' 10" max ( 4.65m plus recess x 2.69m max )
Double glazed UPVC window and door to side accessing the garden, fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Space for cooker and dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer. Cupboard housing hot water cylinder and air source heat pump. Radiator, door to:-
Utility Room 7' 10" x 6' 11" ( 2.39m x 2.11m )
Double glazed UPVC window and door to side accessing the garden, roll top work surface with space for appliances under and eye level units over. Radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to front, modern white suite comprising corner shower cubicle housing electrical shower, low level WC and vanity basin. Fully tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Loft access, doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 1" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.99m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, range of fitted cupboards, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.00m )
Double glazed UPVC french doors opening to the garden, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden, radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 5' 5" ( 2.49m x 1.65m )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to side, modern white suite comprising panel bath, separate shower cubicle housing electric shower, low level WC and vanity basin. Fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail.
Block paved forecourt driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles with range of shrub borders, leading to garage. Gated side access to:-
Enclosed by panel fence, mainly laid to lawn with decked and patio seating areas and a range of flower and shrub borders. Fish pond. Several sheds, summer house and green house to remain.
Single garage with up and over door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52197273.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN101023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.