1 bedroom flat for saleFerry Road, SOUTHSEA
- Stunning sea views across the harbour and Marina
- One bedroom first floor flat in a purpose built block
- Quiet secluded location in Eastney near the beach
- Allocated parking and visitor parking
- Modern throughout
This one bedroom first floor flat in Eastney has been lovingly refurbished throughout by the current owner and benefits from ALLOCATED PARKING, additional visitor parking and a balcony with fantastic views over the Marina to name just a few perks of this great property.
This one bedroom first floor flat in Eastney has been lovingly refurbished throughout by the current owner and benefits from ALLOCATED PARKING, additional visitor parking and a balcony with fantastic views over the Marina to name just a few perks of this great property. Please call us to book your viewing early; you do not want to miss out!
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, door from communal hallway, phone on the wall providing access with the secure door entry system, two storage cupboards, carpet, doors to:
Reception Area 13' 11" max x 13' 6" max ( 4.24m max x 4.11m max )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls, double glazed window to the elevation and double glazed patio doors to balcony. High-gloss modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, tiled splashbacks, space for gas hob and cooker with cooker hood over, as well space for all white appliances (with the necessary plumbing for such), work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink, wall-mounted central heating boiler which has recently been replaced, laminate flooring the kitchenette area and carpet in the lounge diner.
Bedroom 8' 7" x 13' 7" ( 2.62m x 4.14m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and papered walls, double glazed window to front elevation with harbour and sea views, wall-mounted radiator, carpet.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 5' 8" ( 2.29m x 1.73m )
Smooth plastered ceilings and walls, tiled to principle areas, panel enclosed bath, WC, wash hand basin, vinyl flooring.
Glass walled and decked balcony, access via from lounge diner, with sea views across the harbour and room for a small table and chairs.
One allocated parking space, access via dropped kerb.
Programme of re-decoration of the communal areas to be started in March 2018 - this is to include re-painting throughout and new carpets.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52197420.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.