3 bedroom terraced house for saleWarren Avenue, Southsea
Offers in Region of
- Three bedroom, bay and forecourt family home
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Modern fitted bathroom which has recently been re-fitted in its entirety
- Conservatory which is the width of the property and creates an extra reception room!
- Sought after location and close to motorway links.
- Generous sized rear garden with decking and turf
Situated close to local amenities and good schooling in Milton and with potential for re-decoration and re-styling throughout to put your own stamp on the property, including the opportunity to extend at the rear; this spacious bay and forecourt terraced home will be popular with first-time buyers!
Situated close to local amenities and good schooling in Milton and with potential for re-decoration and re-styling throughout to put your own stamp on the property, including the opportunity to extend at the rear; this spacious bay and forecourt terraced home will be a popular choice for first-time buyers and families. The property also benefits from three double bedrooms. On the ground floor you have the entrance hall, lounge, large kitchen/diner and conservatory. The first floor has three double bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom. Please Call Fox & Sons NOW to avoid disappointment.
Textured ceiling and smooth plastered walls, UPVC double glazed windows and door to front elevation, lighting and carpeted.
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls with picture rail, single glazed window and UPVC door to front elevation, stairs to first floor with understairs storage, laminate flooring, door through to kitchen diner:
Dining Room 8' 8" max x 13' 1" min ( 2.64m max x 3.99m min )
Textured ceiling with ceiling rose and textured papered walls and with one textured plastered wall, single glazed double door through to lounge and single glazed windows and door through to conservatory at the rear elevation and laminated flooring, open archway to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 10' 1" ( 2.69m x 3.07m )
Textured ceiling and walls with tiling to principle areas, single glazed window through to conservatory. Kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, space for fridge freezer, laminated flooring and open to dining area.
Lounge 13' 8" into bay x 12' 4" max ( 4.17m into bay x 3.76m max )
Smooth ceiling with ceiling rose and smooth walls with picture rail and one feature papered wall. Double glazed bay window to front elevation, fire place with surround and laminated flooring.
Conservatory 18' x 7' min ( 5.49m x 2.13m min )
Twin wall plastic roof, smooth walls, UPVC double glazed windows and patio door on to rear garden, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer and laminated flooring.
First Floor Landing
Smooth plastered ceiling with loft access, smooth plastered ceiling with picture rail, stairs from ground floor, carpeted and door to;
Bedroom One 12' 4" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.76m max x 3.48m max )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.99m max x 2.64m max )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls with one papered feature wall, double glazed window to rear elevation, built in storage, radiator and carpeted.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.07m max x 2.72m max )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and carpeted.
Smooth ceiling and tiled walls, double glazed frosted window to front elevation. Modern fitted bathroom comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower head over with shower screen, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Generous sized garden which is mainly laid to lawn with raised decked area with double glazed UPVC French doors from the conservatory.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52197432.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.