2 bedroom terraced house for saleSomers Road, Southsea
- Two bedroom mid-terraced house
- Open plan living area
- Courtyard garden
- Two double bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom
01st March** NOW VACANT, WE HAVE GAINED ACCESS AND VIEWINGS CAN COMMENCE ASAP ** Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this spacious two bedroom house. This property boast of two double bedrooms, an upstairs bathroom, a large open plan living area and a courtyard garden!
01st March** NOW VACANT, WE HAVE GAINED ACCESS AND VIEWINGS CAN COMMENCE ASAP ** Fox & Sons are delighted to present to the market this spacious two bedroom house. This property boast of two double bedrooms, an upstairs bathroom, a large open plan living area and a courtyard garden! Being neutrally decorated throughout and close to good transport links, this would be perfect for first time buyers, homemovers or investors, Call today to arrange a viewing.
Lounge 15' 7" x 14' 1" ( 4.75m x 4.29m )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, UPVC door to front elevation, double glazed window to front elevation, stairs to landing, door to garden, radiator, carpet.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 6' 5" ( 4.75m x 1.96m )
Textured ceiling, part smooth plastered/ part tiled walls, double glazed window to front elevation, one wall and base unit, sink/drainer, washing machine, lino flooring.
Stairs front lounge, access to loft, textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to rear elevation, carpet.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 8' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.72m )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2 15' 7" max x 11' 5" ( 4.75m max x 3.48m )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls,double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, carpet.
Bathroom 7' 3" x 6' 4" ( 2.21m x 1.93m )
Textured ceiling, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to side elevation, bath with mixer taps, shower, extractor fan, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, lino flooring.
Wall enclosed concrete rear garden, wooden gate providing pedestrian access to footpath.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52197468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.