3 bedroom terraced house for saleMaldon Court, Great Cornard, Sudbury
- Three Bedroom Terraced Family Home
- Great Cornard Location
- Garage in Block with Allocated Parking
- First Floor Shower Room with Separate WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden
**OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 13TH JANUARY 11-12 APPOINTMENT ONLY**Three bedroom mid-terraced family home situated in Great Cornard. The property benefits from a lounge and separate kitchen, first floor shower room with separate WC, enclosed rear garden and allocated parking with garage in block.
Entrance Door Through To:
Door to the front aspect, stairs leading to the first floor, storage cupboard, radiator and door leading to:
Lounge 18' 11" x 10' 8" ( 5.77m x 3.25m )
Window to both the front and rear aspects, gas fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 13' 3" ( 2.49m x 4.04m )
Window and door to the rear aspect, range of matching wall and base level units with work surfaces over incorporating the sink and drainer unit. Extractor fan, space for kitchen appliances and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Window to the front aspect, airing cupboard and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 13' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.99m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 12' 8" max ( 2.57m x 3.86m max )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' x 7' 8" ( 2.74m x 2.34m )
Window to the front aspect.
Family Shower Room
Window to the front aspect, double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, radiator and part tiled walls.
Window to the front aspect and low level WC.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a small pathway leading to the front door surrounded by small lawned area.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden commencing with patio area, low brick wall and pathway leading to the rear of the garden with gated rear access. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with brick built shed and further shed. The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing and part brick wall.
There is a garage in block with an allocated parking space in front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52197516.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD106169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.