2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHunts Hill, Glemsford, Sudbury
- Two Bedroom Period Cottage
- Highly Popular Village Location
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Landscaped Gardens
- Ground Floor Bathroom
CHARMING PERIOD COTTAGE. This extended and much improved cottage benefits from an L-shaped fitted kitchen/breakfast room, lounge with inset log burner, two bedrooms and ground floor bathroom. Early viewing advised.
Entrance Door Through To:
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' ( 4.29m x 3.66m )
Window to the front aspect, inset multi fuel burner with exposed brick chimney breast and slate hearth, radiator and door leading to:
Kitchen / Dining Room 15' 3" x 11' 3" max ( 4.65m x 3.43m max )
L shaped kitchen/dining room
Laminate flooring, space for range style cooker, feature chimney breast recess currently used to house microwave, stairs leading to the first floor landing, door leading to downstairs bathroom, radiator and open plan through to kitchen area.
Range of wall and base level units with work tops over incorporating the inset sink and drainer unit with chrome mixer tap over, plumbing and space for appliances, tiled splash backs, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door leading to the rear garden.
Comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, fully tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 9' 6" ( 4.17m max x 2.90m )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, two built in wardrobes, radiator and exposed chimney breast.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.51m )
Window to the rear aspect, built in single wardrobe and radiator.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden area retained by brick wall with wooden gate giving access to pathway leading to the front entrance door and side gate providing pedestrian access to the rear garden.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with shingled pathway and brick edging leading down to the rear of the garden which has a decked area housing the shed/summer house providing ample storage. The garden benefits from established shrubbery and bushes and is enclosed by panelled fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52197540.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD106369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.