3 bedroom terraced house for saleDelamere Road, Southsea
- Three double bedrooms and additional study/dressing room
- Double bay and forecourt house
- Potential to improve and put your own stamp on the property as well as to add value.
- Sizeable garden for the area, which has scope to be re-styled or landscaped
- No forward chain
Close to Albert Road and Fratton train station, this double bay and forecourt house with three double bedrooms and additional study/dressing room has the potential to be improved upon, so is a perfect property for a budding property developer, first time buyer or homemover.
Close to Albert Road and Fratton train station, this double bay and forecourt house with three double bedrooms and additional study/dressing room has the potential to be improved upon, so is a perfect property for a budding property developer, first time buyer or homemover. On the ground floor you have lounge with bay window, additional reception room with access to lean to/utility room and you also have kitchen and bathroom. On the first floor you have three double bedrooms one with study area. Call Fox & Sons now to make sure you don't miss out!!!!
Textured ceiling, papered walls, double glazed UPVC door to front elevation, carpet, doors to:
Lounge 9' x 11' 5" plus bay ( 2.74m x 3.48m plus bay )
Textured ceiling with ceiling rose, papered walls with picture rail, double glazed bay window to front elevation, gas fireplace with surround, carpet.
Dining Room 12' 1" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.68m max x 3.45m max )
Textured ceiling and papered walls, gas fire place, carpet, double glazed door to lean-to/utility room and door to:
Textured ceiling and papered walls, stairs to first floor with under stairs cupboard and carpeted.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 10' 3" ( 2.34m x 3.12m )
Smooth plastered ceiling and walls with tiled splash back, single glazed window to side elevation in to lean to, modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with roll-edge work surfaces over and inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for freestanding gas cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer, carpet, door to:
Textured ceiling and tiled walls, double glazed frosted window to rear elevation, white bathroom suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, radiator, shaver point, carpet.
Lean-To/utility Room 20' 7" x 3' 8" ( 6.27m x 1.12m )
Twin wall plastic roof, brick walls, carpet.
Textured ceiling with loft access, papered walls, stairs from first floor, carpet, doors to:
Textured ceiling, papered walls, double glazed bay window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and window furniture, wall-mounted radiator, carpet.
Textured ceiling and papered walls, double glazed bay window to rear elevation, wall-mounted radiator, carpet.
Textured ceiling, papered walls, wall-mounted radiator, carpet, opening to smaller study or dressing room.
Access via third bedroom only: textured ceiling, papered walls and double glazed window to rear elevation, wall-mounted radiator, carpet.
Brick wall enclosed rear garden, laid to paving with planting borders around the edges.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52197576.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOS103666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.