2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSecond Gardens, Dumbreck, Glasgow
- Rarely Available Detached Bungalow EPC D (61)
- Spacious Bay Windowed Lounge
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Close To Local Amenities & Transport Links
Set in a leafy pleasant location this impressive two bedroom traditional detached bungalow is sure to lure and create an appetite for a variety of buying demographics.
The internal accommodation comprises of a large and welcoming reception hallway with access to all rooms of the property. Found at the front of the property is a large, impressive bay window lounge which provides an open aspect and is flooded with natural daylight. Along with the lounge the property offers a second sitting or family room which could be utilised as a dining room which is perfect for entertaining guests, modern fitted kitchen provides wall mounted and floor units and allows direct access to the fantastic rear gardens. The two double proportioned bedrooms positioned offer options to the front and rear of the home and bathroom with WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle completes the accommodation. The property further benefits from attic space which has been floored and allows for use of an additional room and can be accessed by way of Ramsay ladder, gas fired central heating system, double glazed window units and fantastic private gardens surrounding the property.
The location of Second Ave is ideally suited for families due to the quiet residential street yet allows access to good local amenities and transport links including main artery links to Glasgow City Centre, Glasgow International Airport, Ayrshire and Edinburgh locations.
Lounge 10' 10" max x 15' 5" max (into bay) ( 3.30m max x 4.70m max (into bay) )
Living/dining room 19' 10" max x 10' 4" max ( 6.05m max x 3.15m max )
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.24m )
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.17m )
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.33m x 3.12m )
Bathroom 5' 4" x 7' 9" ( 1.63m x 2.36m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52197597.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA107418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.