2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStone Cross, Fishburn, Stockton-On-Tees
Offers in Region of
- REDUCED FROM £85,000
- REFITTED BATHROOM SUITE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY
- MODERN KITCHEN
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT, this TWO BEDROOM home offers a modern kitchen & refitted bathroom. There is a well maintained garden to the rear, ideal for entertaining, and a DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY to the front of the property offering ample parking.
An ideal first purchase. A BEAUTIFUL HOME providing spacious accommodation to include an entrance hallway, lounge/diner, MODERN KITCHEN & UTILITY ROOM. The first floor provides TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & a REFITTED BATHROOM. Externally to the front is a garden & DOUBLE WIDTH DRIVEWAY, to the rear is a great enclosed garden which is ideal for entertaining.
Door to front elevation, under stairs storage cupboard, double radiator, coving to ceiling, doors leading to lounge, kitchen & stairs to landing
Kitchen 7' 6" max x 11' 3" ( 2.29m max x 3.43m )
Fully fitted modern kitchen comprising of dark oak effect wall and base units, incorporating stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, black 'granite effect' work surfaces, electric hob with stainless steel splash back, double electric oven, stainless steel extractor hood, fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to rear elevation, double radiator, arch leading to utility room.
Dark oak effect wall and base units, work surfaces, breakfast bar space for American fridge/freezer, door to front of the property, double glazed door to the rear of the property, radiator.
Lounge 10' 7" max x 19' 8" ( 3.23m max x 5.99m )
Double glazed windows to front & rear elevations, 2 x radiators, t.v. point, coving to ceiling, oak effect laminate flooring.
Accessed via stairs from entrance hallway, double glazed window to side elevation, coving to ceiling, loft access, doors leading to two bedrooms & bathroom/wc.
Bedroom One 9' 5" max x 13' 8" ( 2.87m max x 4.17m )
Built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling, double glazed window to front elevation, double radiator, wall light, t.v. point.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.23m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Modern white bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer tap and overhead drench shower, glass shower screen, low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin, feature radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation, part tiled, ceramic tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a double width block paved driveway with lawn area, to the rear is pleasant enclosed garden laid to lawn with raised decking area ideal for entertaining & a large storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52197933.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL106280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.