4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBooth Avenue, Colchester
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms
- Parking & Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Advised
This spacious semi detached family home is situated on the east side of Colchester, offering good access to the town centre and North Station.The property benefits from spacious living accommodation throughout, four bedrooms, enclosed rear garden, off road parking and garage.
Early viewing is strongly advised of this spacious semi detached property which would be ideal for the growing family. The ground floor benefits from lounge and large dining room, kitchen with pantry and ground floor cloakroom. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and a bathroom with separate w.c., Externally the property benefits from off street parking, garage and gardens.
Double Glazed Door To:
Double glazed sliding doors to:
Radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard doors to Kitchen & Lounge.
Lounge 14' 7" x 10' 9" ( 4.45m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front, gas fire, radiator, door to Kitchen, door to Dining Room.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.72m x 2.57m )
Radiator, archway to:
Further Dining Area 11' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.43m x 2.51m )
Radiator, double glazed windows to rear and side.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.57m )
Pantry cupboard, double glazed window to rear, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, plumbing for dishwasher, space for appliances, door to:
Utility Room 4' 7" x 3' 2" ( 1.40m x 0.97m )
Double glazed door to rear garden, plumbing for washing machine, door to:
Low level w.c., double glazed window to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Radiator, loft access, linen cupboard, double glazed window to front, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.33m )
Double built-in wardrobe cupboard, selection of fitted bedroom furniture, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, double wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, double wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, double wardrobe cupboard.
Panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin, radiator, double glazed window to rear.
Low level w.c., double glazed window to rear.
To the front of the property there is a lawned area with large flower beds and hedge screening. There is a long driveway providing off road parking for several cars and covered car port which leads to Garage with power and light.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds, green house, fish pond and old timber shed, enclosed by panel fencing.
Proceed down Colchester High Street, continue down East Hill and onto East Street, continue over the railway crossing onto Harwich Road, at the roundabouts continue over onto Harwich Road/A137, turn right onto Longcroft Road, turn right onto Booth Avenue.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52198008.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS114007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.