4 bedroom detached house for saleConway Road, Whitton, Hounslow
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Over 1700sqft of Accommodation
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Potential to Extend STPP
- Whitton Borders
A beautifully presented and spacious four bedroom, detached family home located on the borders of Whitton.
This impressive detached bungalow has already been extended and offers over 1700 sqft of space with the added benefit of being able to extend even further if needed subject to the usual planning consents.
Comprising, four double bedrooms, two bathrooms modern family kitchen leading onto a spacious dining room and additional reception room, offering the perfect entertaining space for all the family.
Further benefits include a beautifully landscaped rear garden, complete with external workshop, a larger than average front garden accommodating off street parking for multiple cars and no onward chain.
Conway Road is a quiet residential cul-de-sac on the borders of Whitton and is approximately 1 mile from both Whitton and Hounslow train stations with direct links into London Waterloo.
The area is well served by local and independent shops, restaurants and sports and leisure facilities, as well as many highly rated schools including St Edmunds, Nelson Primary, Chasebridge Primary and Bishops Perrin.
The A316 is also close at hand providing access into central London and Richmond in one direction and the southwest, M25 and M3 in the other.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52198011.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIC103496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.