5 bedroom town house for saleLodders Walk, Colchester
- Well Presented 3 Storey Town House
- Spacious Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Five Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, En Suite & Family Bathroom
- Car Port & Off Road Parking
- Early Viewing Advised
This beautifully presented FIVE BEDROOM town house is situated on the south side of Colchester and benefits from accommodation arranged over three floors. The property offers spacious living accommodation throughout, en suite to master bedroom, family bathroom and ample off road parking.
This family home is situated on the south side of Colchester and benefits from accommodation over three floors. The ground floor benefits from cloakroom, kitchen/diner and front to rear living room. The first floor offers master bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. The second floor offers two additional bedrooms. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and off street parking.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard.
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 17' 10" x 10' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.30m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, laminate flooring, double glazed window to front.
Kitchen / Diner 17' 10" x 9' 6" ( 5.44m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed French doors to rear, radiator, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, four ring gas hob with double oven under and stainless steel extractor over.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to rear, stairs to second floor.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, double wardrobe.
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator, double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.30m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.68m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard.
Second Floor Accommodation
Study area with velux window, doors to:
Bedroom Four 12' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, velux window to rear, laminate flooring radiator.
Bedroom Five 12' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.86m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, velux window to rear, loft access, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c., wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with mature shrubs, plum tree, outside tap and two sheds. There is a gate to the rear of the property leading to parking area.
There is a Car Port with under cover parking and parking space in front of the garage door.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, turn right onto Berechurch Road, turn right onto Circular Road South, turn left onto Abbey Field View, continue to follow Abbey Field View, turn right onto Lodders Walk.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52198044.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS114049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.