3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSchool Road, Copford, Colchester
- Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Generous Garden
- Popular Village Location
We are delighted to offer this three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the popular village of Copford. The property benefits from spacious living accommodation throughout, generous garden and detached garage. Early viewing would be strongly advised.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, loft access, cupboard housing hot water tank, storage cupboard.
Low level w.c., obscure double glazed window to rear.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, radiator.
Lounge 21' 3" x 14' 4" max ( 6.48m x 4.37m max )
Two double glazed sliding doors to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 12' max ( 4.24m x 3.66m max )
Double glazed window and door to side, range of base and eye level units and drawers, roll edge work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, four ring gas hob with extractor over, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine.
Conservatory / Lean-To 12' 6" x 7' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.34m )
Door to garden.
Bedroom One 15' 10" into bay x 12' ( 4.83m into bay x 3.66m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three / Dining Room 12' x 11' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
There is a Detached Garage with power and light connected.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with patio area and gate to rear. Side access gate.
Proceed away from Colchester along the A12 towards Chelmsford, at junction 25 take the A120 West exit to Stansted Airport, at the roundabout take the first exit onto London Road/B1408, turn right onto School Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52198077.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS114060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.