2 bedroom retirement property for saleSussex Avenue, Horsforth, Leeds
- Ground floor retirement flat
- Two bedrooms
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Small communal garden
- Close to local amenities
GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT FLAT located in a popular residential area of Horsforth, close to transport links and local amenities. The property offers TWO BEDROOMS and access to communal gardens. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Stanier House is a popular retirement flat complex, that is conveniently located on a quiet street yet still close to nearby public transport links and local amenities. The ground floor flat briefly comprises of two bedrooms, kitchen, living/dining room and bathroom. The property is neutrally decorated throughout and is in a good condition. Outside there is a small communal garden.
Lounge 9' 9" max x 20' 11" ( 2.97m max x 6.38m )
The neutrally decorated living room and dining area is of a good size and comprises of a fire place with electric fire, radiator, television and telephone points and double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 6' 6" ( 3.48m x 1.98m )
The part tiled, fitted kitchen comprises of wall and base units providing work surfaces, a single bowl sink with drainer, electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, radiator, modern Worcester central heating boiler and a double glazed window to the rear.
The landing is neutrally decorated and comprises of a radiator and a useful storage cupboard which contains the consumer units.
Bedroom 1 9' 3" x 10' 7" max ( 2.82m x 3.23m max )
Bedroom 1 is a double room with built in wardrobes, a built in dressing table; radiator with a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 2 7' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.24m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 2 is a single room, ideal for use as a guest bedroom or for storage. It comprises built in wardrobes, radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
The neutrally decorated and part tiled bathroom is of a good size and comprises of a shower cubicle, WC, a hand wash basin, radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52198155.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFT104681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.