3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCommon Lane, Thurcroft, Rotherham
- Traditional Sem Detached Property, semi rural location
- Open Countryside Views
- Extensive Garden
- Extra Height Integral Garage
- Fabulous Family Home
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS SUPERB OPPORTUNITY, a THREE bedroom semi detached property enjoying a rural setting and boasting a generous rear garden with open countryside views. Although having a semi rural location the property is conveniently placed for amenities in Thurcroft.
Looking for a property off the beaten track? this one may be for you. This three bedroom traditional styled semi detached property offers ideal family sized accommodation and enjoys fabulous far reaching views over open countryside. Accommodation comprises an entrance hall leading through to lounge area and kitchen diner with doors leading to both the conservatory and garage with downstairs WC situated off the garage. Stairs from the landing leading to bedrooms and bathroom. The exterior comprises of a gravel driveway to the front of the property and a generous rear garden with patio and turfed areas with open countryside views.
Front facing door, with door leading to cloakroom laminate flooring
Lounge 11' 10" recess x 10' 10" excluding bay ( 3.61m recess x 3.30m excluding bay )
Front facing lounge with double glazed bay window. The room is decorated in neutral tones with the main focal point being a stone fire place to chimney breast with inset gas fire. Wall lights to the recess', TV point and central heating radiator
Kitchen 18' 5" into recess x 11' 11" ( 5.61m into recess x 3.63m )
Fitted kitchen diner having a range of base and wall units set above and below work surfaces, incorporating an induction hob and sink with drainer. Integrated electric cooker with space for dishwasher and fridge. Bifolding doors leading into lounge. Tilt and slide door leading to conservatory and side door leading to garage.
UPVC double glazed conservatory with tiled flooring overlooking rear garden
Landing leading to bedrooms and bathroom
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 11' 8" into back of wardrobe ( 3.61m x 3.56m into back of wardrobe )
Forward facing double glazed window with fitted wardrobes. Carpeted with radiator and TV and telephone point
Second Bedroom 10' 11" x 10' 10" into recess ( 3.33m x 3.30m into recess )
Rear double glazed window. Carpeted flooring and radiator
Third Bedroom 6' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.11m x 1.88m )
Forward facing double glazed window with carpeted flooring and radiator
Fully tiled bathroom, with suite comprising of pedestal hand wash basin, bath with shower over, low flush WC and shaver point.
Garage 23' 11" x 16' 10" ( 7.29m x 5.13m )
Generous garage with plumbing for washing machine and dryer, Door leading to downstairs toilet with radiator and wash basin. electric up and over doors to front and rear. Garage is of additional height and could possibly house highsided vehicles.
Front of the property consists of gravel driveway with Propane gas tank and small turfed area, To the rear there is a patio a generous garden with open countryside views
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52198272.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT104405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.