4 bedroom detached house for saleBellamys Lane, West Walton, Wisbech
- Brand new detached house in a village location
- Over 2500 sq ft of living space
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Garage and plenty of parking
- Catchment area for Marshland High School
AVAILABLE NOW! This is a fantastic opportunity to buy a stunning and spacious brand new detached house in the sought after village of West Walton. The property has been built by a local reputable builder and must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
AVAILABLE NOW! This is a fantastic opportunity to buy a stunning and spacious brand new detached house in the sought after village of West Walton. The property has been built by a local reputable builder and has been finished to a high standard. The house comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, cloakroom, four bedrooms and family bathroom. The master has an en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe/dressing room. All of the bedrooms benefit from having built-in wardrobes. The kitchen has a cashmere and white matt finish kitchen with a full range of units and a centre island along with a 1.5 bowl granite sink and chrome mixer taps. There are a range of Bosch integrated appliances including an induction hob, dishwasher, compact oven with microwave, warming drawer and caple island hood. The utility room has a 1.5 bowl sink and space for a washing machine and dryer. The kitchen, utility room and cloakroom all have tiled floors and the bathroom and en-suite have tiled walls from floor to ceiling as well. In the lounge there is a feature fireplace with space for a wood burner and there are also tv/network points in all living areas and bedrooms. Outside, to the front there is a substantial parking area with space for at least 4 cars and access to the garage. The rear garden has a large slabbed patio and also benefits from open paddock views.
Lounge 17' 6" x 14' 10" ( 5.33m x 4.52m )
Kitchen 17' 5" x 14' 10" ( 5.31m x 4.52m )
Utility Room 8' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.62m )
Dining Room 13' 1" x 10' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.33m )
Bedroom 1 15' 11" x 14' 10" ( 4.85m x 4.52m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Walk- In Wardrobe
Bedroom 2 14' 10" x 12' 2" ( 4.52m x 3.71m )
Bedroom 3 15' 10" x 13' 1" ( 4.83m x 3.99m )
Bedroom 4 12' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.68m )
Family Bathroom 9' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.34m )
Garage 19' 8" x 12' 5" ( 5.99m x 3.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB115726. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.