3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Crescent, Thurcroft, Rotherham
- Effectively extended semi detached house
- Lounge, extended kitchen with sitting area, separate dining room
- Three bedrooms, bathroom, downstairs shower room
- Off road parking to the front, rear garden and workshop
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
EXCELLENT FAMILY HOME... this three bedroom semi detached house has been effectively extended to the rear and offers very flexible accommodation. GENEROUS REAR GARDEN WITH OUTBUILDING AND AMPLE PARKING. The property is well placed for schools, shops and transport links.
Offered for sale with no upward chain is this three bedroom semi detached house which benefits from a re-fitted kitchen and has been extended to form an additional family area off the kitchen and also a downstairs shower room. The remainder of the accommodation comprises Lounge, separate dining room, three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Ample parking to the property together with a generous rear garden and concrete storage outbuilding/workshop. Located within distance of a host of shops and other amenities and schools.
Having double glazed door.
Double glazed door and spot lights to the ceiling.
Downstairs shower room comprising low flush WC, electric shower, radiator and double glazed window. Tiling to floor.
Lounge 18' 2" x 11' 7" side of chimney breast ( 5.54m x 3.53m side of chimney breast )
Front facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators, feature fireplace with gas fire. Double glazed French doors provide additional light to the room and opens out to the patio area.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.02m x 3.25m )
Front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Extended Kitchen 18' 6" maximum x 13' maximum ( 5.64m maximum x 3.96m maximum )
The kitchen has been refitted with a range of modern base and wall units set above and below worksurfaces with brick effect tiling to the surrounds. Integrated double oven in housing unit, gas hob with extractor, integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Part of the kitchen provides an area which has been previously utilised as an additional sitting room. There is also a storage area leading through to the shower room. Three central heating radiators together with rear and side aspect double glazed windows. rear double glazed door to garden.
First Floor And Landing
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 7" to rear of wardrobes ( 3.81m x 3.53m to rear of wardrobes )
Main bedroom having a range of built in wardrobes and an additional walk on storage area. Double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 10' 7" ( 3.05m x 3.23m )
Second double bedroom being front facing with double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 14' into doorway ( 2.36m x 4.27m into doorway )
This is a good sized third bedroom with central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Three piece suite comprising bath with shower attachment to taps, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator and airing cupboard. Two double glazed windows
Outside And Gardens
Hardstanding area to the front provides off road parking . Good sized garden to the rear with a lawned area and a raised terrace for garden furniture. At the bottom of the garden is a concrete built workshop/storage building with power and lighting. A greenhouse is also included.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52198317.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT104383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.