5 bedroom link detached house for saleSergeant Street, Colchester
- Modern Three Storey Town House
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Cloakroom, Two En Suites + Family Bathroom
- Parking & Garage
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Early Viewing Essential
This three storey town house is situated within close proximity of Colchester's town centre. The property benefits from spacious living accommodation throughout, ground floor cloakroom, four/five bedrooms, two en suites, family bathroom, south facing rear garden, off road parking and garage.
This stunning family home is situated on the south side of Colchester and offers substantial accommodation over three floors perfect for the growing family. The ground floor benefits from cloakroom, kitchen/breakfast room, living room with French doors to the garden and study room. The first floor offers bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. On the top floor there are two further bedrooms, one of which is the master bedroom which benefits from dressing room and en suite. Externally there is a south facing rear garden and ample parking.
Entrance Door To:
Radiator, stairs to first floor, doors to:
Low level w.c., wash hand basin, radiator.
Living Room 15' 5" max x 13' 9" ( 4.70m max x 4.19m )
Two radiators, laminate flooring, double glazed French doors to rear garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 7" x 6' 11" ( 5.05m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer unit, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, four ring gas hob with double oven under and extractor over.
Study 10' 11" max x 6' 2" ( 3.33m max x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring, cupboard housing boiler.
First Floor Accommodation
Radator, stairs to second floor, doors to:
Bedroom Two 16' 6" max x 9' 10" ( 5.03m max x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
Double glazed window to rear, large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c., radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.84m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Five / Snug 13' 6" x 10' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, radiator, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w.c., shaver point, radiator.
Second Floor Accommodation
Airing cupboard, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' + window recess x 10' 1" ( 3.96m + window recess x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, open to:
Dressing Area 9' 6" x 5' 3" + window recess ( 2.90m x 1.60m + window recess )
Loft access, built-in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to:
Shower cubicle, low level w.c., radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 10" x 10' 2" ( 4.22m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, large eaves storage cupboard.
There is a south facing lawned rear garden with patio area and shed.
There is a Garage with light and driveway providing off road parking for one car.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52198419.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS113333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.