4 bedroom detached house for saleHines Close, Aldham, Colchester
- Spacious Detached House
- Large L-Shaped Lounge/Diner
- Spacious Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Four Bedrooms
- Driveway, Car Port & Garage
- Station Access
This wonderful detached family home is nestled in a cul-de-sac position in the village of Aldham within approximately 2 miles of Marks Tey station. The property offers spacious L-shaped lounge/diner, ground floor shower room, four bedroom, first floor bathroom, gardens and ample parking.
This spacious family home is situated in a popular village location and offers generous accommodation ideal for the growing family. To the ground floor there is a spacious L-shaped living room, ground floor shower room and kitchen/breakfast room opening into a snug. The first floor benefits from four bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there are front and rear gardens, shingle driveway, car port and garage.
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor, radiator, doors to:
Spacious Shower Room
Obscure double glazed window to front, shower cubicle, low level w.c., radiator.
Lounge / Diner 21' 9" x 11' 11" ( 6.63m x 3.63m )
+ 9' 11 x 7' 11 (3.02m x 2.41m). L-shaped room with open fire, double glazed windows to front and rear and double glazed doors to garden, two radiators.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.09m x 2.69m )
Range of wall and base level units, work surfaces with inset sink unit, space for cooker with extractor over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for appliances, open to:
Snug 9' 3" x 8' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed doors to side, further door to side, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Airing cupboard with hot water tank, access to loft, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 10" to wardrobe x 11' 3" ( 3.61m to wardrobe x 3.43m )
Double gazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c., wash hand basin set into vanity unit, heated towel rail.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with oil tank, mature shrubs, silver birch tree and gate to rear, all enclosed by panel fencing and hedging.
There is a garage with up and over door to front, power and light connected and car port.
Proceed away from Colchester along the A12 towards Chelmsford, at junction 26 take the A1124 exit to Halstead/Stanway, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Halstead Road/A1124, go through one roundabout, turn left onto Green Lane, take the third left onto Brook Road, turn left onto Hines Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52198446.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS114065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.