3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGlaisdale Drive East, Nottingham
- ***GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000***
- THREE BEDROOM
- SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- LOCATED ON SIZABLE PLOT
- IN NEED OF MODERNISATION
- NONE STANDARD CONSTRUCTION
- LARGE GARDEN
***GUIDE PRICE £80,000 - £90,000*** An opportunity to acquire this spacious three bedroom semi-detached non standard construction property. Located on sizable plot. The property needs some degree of modernisation but would make an ideal family home.
William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market an opportunity to acquire this spacious three bedroom semi-detached non standard construction property. Located on sizable plot. The property needs some degree of modernisation but would make an ideal family home for the discerning purchaser. We recommend an early integral inspection to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed door leading in from front elevation, staircase to first floor landing with understairs storage area. Wall mounted radiator and doorways leading into lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 13' 10" x 12' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point. Electric fire place with stone surround and hearth, decorative coving to ceiling.
Dining Room 8' 11" x 10' 4" ( 2.72m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and wall mounted storage heater. Door leads into kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.59m )
Comprises of a range of wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, part tiled splash backs an d part walled tiling. Space for dishwasher or washing machine. Space for cooker and electrical cooker point, wall mounted single radiator and vinyl floor covering. Doorway leads into utility room and rear hallway.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, door to utility which has plumbing for washing machine. Double glazed obscured window to rear elevation.
Low level WC, wall mounted radiator, wall mounted gas combination gas boiler, double glazed obscured window to side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Access from entrance hallway, double glazed window to side elevation, loft access and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One 12' x 12' plus recess ( 3.66m x 3.66m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, space for fitted wardrobes, two storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 7" ( 4.11m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, wall mounted single radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 9' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Consists of a three piece suite, containing a vanity unit, low level WC and double walk in shower with mains fed tower and attachment over. Double glazed window to the rear elevation, full tiling to walls and telephone point.
The property is located on a sizable plot, mainly laid to lawn with a number of stocked flower beds, stocked borders, a range of inset planting and garden trellises. To the rear of the property is a patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52198476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS110222. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.