3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEast Street, Sudbury
- Three Bedroom Victorian End Terraced Home
- Close to Sudbury Town Centre
- Downstairs Cloakroom & First Floor Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms & Lean to Area
- Enclosed Rear Garden
William H Brown are pleased to present this Victorian end of terrace property situated close to the Sudbury town centre. The property benefits from two reception rooms, kitchen and utility room, lean to area, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms, first floor bathroom & enclosed rear garden.
Entrance Door Through To:
Stairs to the first floor, radiator, doors leading to:
Lounge 13' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.01m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted gas fire, radiator, understairs recess with shelving, door leading to:
Dining Room 13' 11" x 8' 3" ( 4.24m x 2.51m )
Door leading to the lean to area, radiator and opening through to:
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.46m x 2.36m )
Two double glazed windows facing the lean to area, radiator, opening into inner lobby, range of matching wall and base level units with work tops incorporating the one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven, four ring solid plate hob with extractor fan above.
Doors leading to the cloakroom:
Obscure glazed window to the lean to, low level WC.
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and space for appliances.
Lean To 15' 7" max x 7' 8" max ( 4.75m max x 2.34m max )
French style doors and window to rear garden.
Doors leading to:
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 10' 9" max ( 3.58m max x 3.28m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted heater, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two: 8' 4" x 7' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.41m )
Radiator, loft access. fitted cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving and door leading to bedroom three.
Bedroom Three: 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden by a brick retaining wall with gate and pathway leading to the front entrance door.
The rear garden commences with a patio area and is pat laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and pathway leading to gated rear pedestrian access. Shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52198485.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUD103201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sudbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.