2 bedroom apartment for saleWest End, Frome
- *** LAST REMAINING APARTMENT ***
- Historic Converted House
- Frome Town Centre
- High Specification
- Landscaped Grounds
- Far Reaching Views Over Frome to Cley Hill
- Off Road Parking
This lovingly converted home is offering it's LAST REMAINING APARTMENT. Converted to an extremely HIGH STANDARD and boasting approximately 1000spft as well as a LIGHT & STYLISH feel throughout. The current owner is also offering to pay for the STAMP DUTY so book your viewing now!!
We are delighted to offer to the market this prestigious, high quality conversion of one of Frome's last remaining great houses. This Georgian/Edwardian period property has been carefully converted into 9 separate apartments which boast remarkable and unexpected space of approximately 1000sqft.
A top floor flat that offers loft style accommodation as well as light and style.
Each apartment has a crisp contemporary feel that benefits from a light and airy aspect, two generous double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Each apartment has its own individual character which adds to these unique homes. Set in superb communal grounds there are views through the trees to Cley Hill. Each property has off street parking and communal storage as well of use of the communal gardens. Being only moments from Frome town centre makes West Hill House an ideal place to live for those seeking a home with a difference.
Plots have already been sold so please contact us to for further information or to arrange a viewing appointment.
Located on the second floor.
Kitchen / Living Room 22' x 20' 9" Max ( 6.71m x 6.32m Max )
Bedroom One 20' 10" Max restricted head height x 10' 3" restricted head height ( 6.35m Max restricted head height x 3.12m restricted head height )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 3" restricted head height ( 3.61m x 2.82m restricted head height )
Photos and details are for illustrative purposes only and therefore may not be a true reflection of this particular flat.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52199140.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO104326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.