2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleWandsworth Road, Clapham, London
- Two double bedrooms
- Period garden flat
- Private garden
- Large open plan kitchen/living room
- Fantastic transport links
- Close to the Nine Elms regeneration project
- Good condition throughout
A textbook example of a period conversion garden flat, the property is set within this beautiful mid-terraced house on the extremely well located Wandsworth Road.
A textbook example of a period conversion garden flat, the property is set within this beautiful mid-terraced house on the extremely well located Wandsworth Road. Wandsworth Road leads to Clapham Junction one way and Stockwell the other and is close to the Nine Elms regeneration project.
The property benefits from having beautiful high ceilings and period features throughout and offers two double bedrooms one with an en-suite shower room, a large open plan kitchen/reception room with built-in appliances, a large living room and a good sized bathroom. A further benefit is you have direct access onto your own private garden which is very well kept and perfect for the summer months. The flat's internal space is around 800 sq ft, making it larger than similar flats; the property also offers lots of storage.
The property is perfect for a first-time buyer or someone upsizing from a small 1 bed, Wandsworth Road is situated moments from Clapham Old Town and The Common. Clapham Common Underground station is a few minutes' walk away, with Clapham Junction also being very nearby.
Being in Zone 2, these all provide direct quick links to Central London, the City and all other surrounding areas. The location is known for having excellent local eateries, including those in Clapham Old Town. An internal viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Kitchen / Reception Room 23' 8" x 15' 10" ( 7.21m x 4.83m )
Bedroom 12' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 16' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.93m x 3.71m )
Garden (approximate) 45' 1" x 16' 8" ( 13.74m x 5.08m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52200843.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPM105191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.