2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChapel Road, East Ruston, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- Two Bedroom End Terraced House
- Private Access To Fishing Lakes
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Village Location
- Oil Fired Central Heating
This two bedroom end terraced house is situated in the popular village of East Ruston. Comprising of a lounge/diner, fitted kitchen and two double bedrooms this property would be ideal for investors, home movers and people interested in buying a second property to holiday in.
This lovely property is situated in a fantastic location beside fishing lakes with brilliant views to the rear and the accommodation features two generous bedrooms and a family bathroom, along with a comfortable downstairs living area which boasts a fitted kitchen and lounge/ dining area. The location is a truly unique as it is situated by the lakes and has its own private access from the rear garden to use the lake all year round. Early viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this beautiful property!
Lounge/ Diner 15' 2" x 22' into kitchen ( 4.62m x 6.71m into kitchen )
With a double glazed window to the rear, double glazed patio doors to the rear, brick feature wall, radiator, TV point and carpet flooring.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 5' 11" ( 2.29m x 1.80m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven and hob with cooker hood and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
With a double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.30m x 2.69m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobe and carpet flooring.
Comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC and hand wash basin. With an extractor fan, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
To the rear there is a patio/seating area with private access to three fishing lakes that can used all year round.
A separate utility room can be accessed via the patio area which has plumbing for a washing machine.
To the front there are two allocated parking spaces.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52201011.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS105544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.