2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGreenlee Close, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Located Witin a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac In Sober Hall
- Significantly Improved By The Present Owner
- Upgraded Kitchen & House Bathroom
- Replaced UPVC Double Glazed Windows, Doors & A New Composite Entrance Door
- Landscaped Gardens, Driveway & Single Garage
- Upgraded 'Baxi' Combination Boiler
- Chrome Sockets, Switches and Door Handles
Located within a pleasant cul-de-sac just off Barrowburn Green, Sober Hall, this delightful two bedroom, semi-detached home is presented to the highest of standards. The present owner has taken great care in undertaking various improvements which include: upgraded kitchen, house bathroom, replacement boiler, chrome fittings, UPVC double glazed units and composite entrance door. Suited to a variety of purchasers, the accommodation comprises; entrance hall, modern kitchen, rear lounge with French patio doors, two double bedrooms and a contemporary house bathroom. Externally there are landscaped gardens to front and rear and a tandem driveway which leads to the single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52201311.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING170084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.