1 bedroom apartment for saleDuckman Tower, Lincoln Plaza, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
- 468 sq/ft or 43.5 sq/m
- 22nd floor
- 4.5% yield
- 24 Hour concierge
- Short walk to South Quay DLR
- Fully furnished
- 10 minute walk from Canary Wharf
- Lease: 998 years remaining
- Service Charge: £1684 p.a. approx.
Top floor, 468 sq/ft. one bedroom apartment in the highly sought after Lincoln Plaza development. This 22nd floor apartment comes has wooden flooring throughout the open-plan living room and kitchen, with floor to ceiling doors that allow you to step out on to your juliette balcony with views towards the O2 Arena. In the kitchen you will find built in appliances and plenty of storage space, finished to a high standard. Wake up and start your day in comfort when you step out of bed on to fluffy cream carpet, then walk over to your fully-fitted dark wood wardrobe with space enough for clothes for every season. Both the living room and bedroom come with a heating and cooling system. The bathroom has tiling throughout with the added bonus of having under floor heating for those cold winter days.
With Canary Wharf just a short walk away and DLR and Jubilee lines minutes from home commuting time will be minimal.
Lincoln Plaza comprises of two principal apartment towers, Talisman and Duckman, together with a 12 storey international brand name 100 suite hotel offering a fabulous array of lifestyle facilities within its lower floor levels which fully integrate with the two towers. All residents also have access to the spectacular 22nd floor 4 storey winter garden ‘sky lounge’ and roof garden terrace within the development.
Get in touch to find out more on 02036681030!
Property ref: 121_2653_3991707
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52207015.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3991707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.