Land for saleBroadgate, Weston Hills
Sold by Us
- Building Plot
- Outline Planning Permission For FOUR Dwellings
- Ref: H22-0941-17
- Desirable Village Location
- Ideal Development Opportunity
- CALL SEDGE ON 01775 713888
*OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION FOR FOUR DWELLINGS*
Sedge Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this unique opportunity to purchase a Site in Weston Hills with outline planning permission for the erection of four dwellings. Please see South Holland District Council Planning reference H22-0941-17.
The Site which sits in the centre of the village is unique and adaptable - it includes an original dwelling and can be split into four separate sales plots is desired. Please call Sedge on 01775 713888 for further details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52208694.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100467009043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sedge Ltd, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.