5 bedroom detached house for saleSandhill Oval, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Impressive detached family home
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Guest w.c., living room
- Separate dining room, modern kitchen
- Five bedrooms, second guest w.c.
- Family house bathroom
- Generous gardens & garage
- EPC Rating = D
Manning Stainton are pleased to offer to market this fantastic character detached home set in superb large gardens. The property has gas central heating and double glazing throughout and offers excellent family accommodation, briefly comprising; entrance porch, entrance hall with guest w.c., good size living room, dining room looking over the rear garden and a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. To the first floor there are five good-size bedrooms, five-piece family house bathroom and complemented by a second guest w.c.
To the rear of the property are magnificent gardens with an open aspect, ideal for the young and growing family, there is a driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles leading to a single integral garage.
The property is conveniently located within easy vehicular access to the extensive amenities of Moortown Corner and Street Lane. The further amenities at the Moor Allerton complex including Sainsbury's are also within easy vehicular access, as is the David Lloyd leisure centre on the Ring Road. Leeds City Centre is also easily accessible via frequent public transport links and there are a variety of golf courses and good schools for all ages within the area.
Viewing is highly recommended to realise the accommdation on offer, and can be arranged via our Moortown office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52209582.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO160205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.