3 bedroom apartment for saleSouth End, Croydon, Surrey, CR0
Offers in Region of
- Stunning 3 Bedroom Luxury Accommodation
- Luxury Penthouse Living with magnificent Private Roof Terrace
- Central Location in South Croydon's Restaurant Quarter
- Easy walk to South Croydon and East Croydon Stations
- Fully fitted Kitchens with extensive range of Bosch Appliances
- Luxury Bathrooms with Villeroy sanitaryware
- Oak engineered flooring
- Smart Home technology with SONOS Music systems
- Hyperoptic Broadband
- Ready for occupation and only a few apartments remain!
Central Cross at Inspired Homes features 90 x 1, 2 and 3 bedroom high specification apartments and Penthouses.
Inspired Homes strive to deliver the highest quality finishes across all their developments. You can expect superb, top of the range Kitchens with Bosch appliances, Oak engineered hardwood flooring, granite worktops, beautiful Bathrooms fitted with large mirrors, vanity units with Villeroy & Boch Sanitary ware, NEST Smart Thermostat, 1GB Superfast Hyperoptic Broadband and Video entry systems.
Additionally this Penthouse exclusively benefits from Smart Home Technology including Sonos music wiring to Master Bedroom and Bathroom.
Situated in a superb location on the doorstep of South Croydon's famous Restaurant Quarter, Central Cross is just a short walk to both East Croydon and South Croydon Stations with services to Clapham Junction (from 9 minutes), London Victoria (from 15 minutes) and London Bridge (from 12 minutes), making this development a vibrant central hub for residents to enjoy.
Residents at Central Cross will have access to the superb Residents facilities at nearby Green Dragon House which includes a Private Residents Lounge, Skyline Roof Gardens (with BBQs and seating) .
- Engineered Oak flooring
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Granite work surfaces
- Bosch appliances - hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher
- Villeroy and Boch bathrooms
- Video entry system
- NEST Smart Thermostat
- Sound System
Local area / transport
- 10 minute walk away from East Croydon station
- Train to London taking 15 minutes
- 2 minutes walk from Town Centre
- Wealth of shops, parks, theatres, cafes, and restaurants
- 90x luxurious 1 and 2 bed apartments
- Complete and ready for immediate occupation
- Multi-Award Winning Developer - Inspired Homes
- 999 year leasehold
Contact a member of our friendly team to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52216365.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 90CentralCrossx. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Inspired Homes London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.