2 bedroom flat for saleOrme Close Urmston M41 9RD
- A MUCH IMPROVED AND ATTRACTIVELY PRESENTED PROPERTY
- A RARE OPPORTUNITY LOCALLY
- A TWO BEDROOMED FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- SCHEME SPECIFICALLY FOR THE OVER 60'S
- A POPULAR AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- COMMUNAL GROUNDS WITH PARKING AREAS
- A MOST CONVENIENT LOCATION
- SHARED OWNERSHIP ARRANGEMENT
A MUCH IMPROVED AND ATTRACTIVELY PRESENTED PROPERTY. A rare opportunity locally. A two bedroomed first floor flat - Scheme specifically for the over 60’s. Gas central heating system - combination boiler. A popular and sought after development. Communal grounds with parking areas. A most convenient location. Shared ownership arrangement. Spacious shower room/wc. NO ONGOING VENDOR CHAIN
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES:
GROUND FLOOR ENTRANCE AREA
With a radiator and stairs to upstairs. UPVC double glazed door.
With two substantial cloaks/storage areas off with hanging facilities. Loft access.
11’4” x 9’9” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front. Range of fitted wardrobes.
10’11” x 6’11” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear. Range of fitted wardrobes and storage space.
BATHROOM (SHOWER ONLY AT PRESENT)
7’ x 6’6” with white suite comprising walk-in shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Double glazed window to the front. Tiled areas, ladder radiator and extractor fan. Fitted storage space. A well appointed bathroom of generous proportions.
14’5” x 9’10” with a radiator and double glazed windows to two elevations. Archway to:
8’10” x 7’4” with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces. Cooker point. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Larder cupboard off. Double glazed window to the rear. Wall mounted combination gas central heating boiler. Tiled areas and radiator.
The development stands within pleasant, well tended communal grounds with parking areas for residents and visitors.
A service charge is payable of around £83.00 per calendar month payable to Adactus Housing Ltd.
Much of the flat benefits from Karndean flooring for ease of management.
Energy Performance Rating: C
Council Tax Band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.