3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDevon Road Flixton M41 6PN
- OFFERING SCOPE FOR BUYERS TO IMPROVE
- A THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- TWO SEPARATE RECEPTION ROOMS PLUS KITCHEN
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- OFF ROAD PARKING POTENTIAL
- OCCUPYING A POPULAR AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL AMENITIES
- NO ONGOING VENDOR CHAIN
OFFERING SCOPE FOR BUYERS TO IMPROVE. A THREE bedroom semi-detached property. Gas central heating system - combination boiler. Double glazed windows. Two separate reception rooms plus kitchen. Bathroom/WC with shower. Gardens to front and rear. Off road parking potential. Occupying a popular and sought after location. Convenient for local amenities. No ongoing vendor chain.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
TO THE GROUND FLOOR
With a double glazed entrance door and side panels. Radiator. Stairs lead off to the first floor rooms.
13’1” x 11’ with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front.
12’10” x 11’ with a radiator and double glazed double doors to outside.
9’7” x 6’9” with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit, cupboard space and working surfaces. Double glazed window to the side. Gas point for a cooker. Understairs storage off. Tiled areas.
TO THE FIRST FLOOR
With a double glazed window to the side.
13’1” into the bay x 11’1” with a radiator and a double glazed bay window to the front.
12’10” x 11’ with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
8’3” x 6’9” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
With a three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear. Shower is installed over the bath.
Gardens to front and rear. Off road parking potential.
Energy Performance Rating: E
Council Tax Band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.