3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleShaftesbury Avenue, Folkestone, Kent
- 3 bedroom end of terrace family home in a popular location
- Great size rooms
- Drive without dropped kerb
- Large rear garden
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating E (40)
As you enter this house, the first thing you notice is how homely the environment is here. This home has a cosy lounge with an open fireplace which is sought after within these period homes.
A great size kitchen gives you the opportunity for a good size table for your family to dine at, offering a sociable environment to cook and socialize in one space.
Upstairs, are three double bedrooms, two of which have the features of the original Victorian fireplaces.
A large rear garden is the perfect blank canvas to create your own outside haven.
The huge benefit of a drive just gives that peace of mind of being able to park as you commute home at the end of the day; all that's left to do is drop the kerb.
Being situated in a highly desirable area, this home will be snapped up, it really does tick all the boxes, and with no onward chain you could be in, in no time.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 13'0 x 12'0 (3.97m x 3.66m)
- Kitchen: 15'0 x 10'0 (4.58m x 3.05m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 11'0 (4.58m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 10'0 (3.66m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'0 x 8'11 (2.75m x 2.72m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52220928.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12635026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.