2 bedroom bungalow for saleChurchill Avenue, West Meads, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO21 5QQ
- Modern Style Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms, Entrance Hall
- Sitting Room/Dining Room
- Kitchen, Shower Room/w.c.
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Driveway to Attached Garage
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Chain Free, Some Updating Required
THIS MODERN STYLE TWO BEDROOM DETACHED with attached Garage has double glazing and gas heating by radiators where specified. The property offers further scope for modernisation and improvement.
There is with a rear garden that measures approximately 44' x 42' together with the added advantage of NO FORWARD CHAIN.
The bungalow is located in a favoured location forming part of the popular West Meads Development where there is a doctors' surgery, chemist and sub post office together with a bus service providing access to neighbouring areas. Other shops can be found at Aldwick Road including the Tesco Express and Bognor Regis town centre offers further shopping facilities, railway station, library and sea front with promenade.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 412280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.