3 bedroom bungalow for saleGlendevon Country Park, Nr Gleneagles, Perthshire and Kinross
- An idyllic countryside location only 41 miles from Glasgow, 35 miles from Edinburgh and a mere 22 miles from the fair city of Perth.
- Our residents enjoy the benefits of a friendly established community with events throughout the year.
- Built to exacting standards throughout, the 2 bedroom Evesham is a real gem.
- Exclusive over 50's residential community close to the world famous golf course at Gleneagles.
- Part exchange options available, No Stamp Duty, No Legal Fees.
- Ample parking and a raised timber deck accessed via French doors from the open plan lounge/dining area
- Fitted kitchen with integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, gas hob, electric oven, fully integrated washing machine and tumble dryer.
- A beautiful lodge.
The Evesham (40 x 20) A new life awaits you in this luxurious community, conveniently located close to the world famous golf course at Gleneagles and a mere 22 miles from the fair city of Perth.For the discerning over 50s buyers our friendly community is fully managed; all communal maintenance and upkeep taken care of, this provides you with the time to relax and enjoy your new lifestyle in luxurious surroundings. Glendevon is equidistant and approximately 6 miles from Dollar or Auchterarder, where residents can access a selection of shops, doctors, dentists & opticians. There is also a veterinary practice nearby so you can rest assured that your favourite pets will be well cared for in event of accident.About the PropertyThis home has been created to maximise cost and comfort. Designed for a comfortable lifestyle, youll get all the comfort and space you need thanks to the clever styling. Comfy sofas, a separate dining area and well fitted kitchen with appliances are all included in the Evesham along with plenty of storage space.An Ottoman bed in master bedroom provides additional storage and for your convenience theres also two bathrooms, the main bathroom with bath and an en-suite shower room for the master bedroom. Theres a utility room with washer/dryer space, cloak cupboard and door to the exterior. The open plan living area is spacious and well planned, the large patio doors allowing you access to your outside space easily. Contemporary decoration has been used to give this home a light and airy feel to uplift your mood. Well planned and thought through, this unit is a real gem; an ideal to start to your Glendevon experience.A beautiful lodge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Glendevon-Country-Park-1320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell My Group, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.