Studio flat for saleSizer Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1
- Furnished studio apartments from £60,375
- 8% NET yields rent assured for 5 years
- 5% interest on deposited funds
- Walking distance of Preston City Centre and train station
- 150 year lease
- Fully managed investment
- Simple purchase process
Westport Invest are pleased to announce the launch of Innovation House Preston, to widen our student property offering to five of the key investment markets.
Innovation House is located within the University Campus itself within Central Preston, and offers fully furnished studios from just £60,375. The apartments will be professionally managed offering 8% NET for 5 years, and expected to increase after this.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference innovationhouse. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Westport Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.