1 bedroom flat for saleSunlight Gardens, Fareham, Hampshire
- 1 bedroom second floor apartment with communal garden
- Allocated parking space
- Central Fareham location
- Spacious living area
- En-suite to master
- EPC energy rating C (79)
Located in this popular central location, Sunlight Gardens offers spacious accommodation as well as allocated parking and communal gardens making this a fantastic home to get yourself onto the property ladder.
The bedroom is large and filled with a few extras just to make your morning or evening routine a little easier, including an en-suite shower room plus fitted wardrobes.
As you move down the hall into the lounge/diner, although it is an irregular shape it’s still a very good size with ample light thrown into it, with not only the windows but the Juliet balcony doors also. The kitchen area is open and has plenty of cupboard space and work surfaces, making any meal preparation a breeze.
The location is simply perfect for anyone that is looking for convenient living. Everything that Fareham has to offer is easily accessible by foot or by car. The train station is just a few minutes’ walk away, as well as great places to eat and drink.
An early viewing is recommended as taking into consideration the size, condition and location of this property it won’t be hanging around for long.
- Lounge: 17'4 x 15'6 (5.29m x 4.73m)
- Kitchen: 10'2 x 6'2 (3.10m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom: 11'5 x 8'6 (3.48m x 2.59m)
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52241811.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40725254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.