2 bedroom maisonette for saleSwanmore Road, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- First floor 2 double bedroom maisonette
- Spacious living accommodation
- Close to town & local schools
- Walking distance to the beach
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating E (50)
We are very pleased to offer this spacious two bedroom maisonette situated very nicely on the outskirts of Ryde. As you walk into this home you will very quickly notice the light bouncing around the property from the generous sized windows! Through the door on your right you have a bathroom with not only just a bath but also with a shower! For some people I know that's a deal breaker … but not here! Also on the first floor you have your kitchen with views across the roof tops and far reaching views of the countryside and Culver Down, and your relaxing lounge with a touch of character with some very large windows. Imagine sitting snuggled up on your sofa with your other half, a cup of tea watching a glorious sunset or the clouds passing by, nothing more cosy than that! Upstairs you will find two very comfortable bedrooms, one with a sea glimpse. This property really would be a fantastic second home, buy to let or even a first time buy! You are within walking distance to the town, local schools, and in the opposite direction within 10 minutes you can be in the countryside, oh and not forgetting fantastic transport links right on your doorstep! This property really is one to be viewed!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'8 x 12'2 (3.86m x 3.71m)
- Kitchen: 12'8 x 12'2 (3.86m x 3.71m)
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 12'2 (3.86m x 3.71m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 12'2 (3.86m x 3.71m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52242375.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60424070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.