2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleExeter Avenue, Radcliffe, Manchester
- !!! A well presented semi-detached true bungalow !!!
- Recently undergone modernisation throughout
- Ideally placed for transport links
- Close proximity to local amenities
- Spacious open plan lounge
- Newly fitted modern kitchen
- Newly fitted family bathroom suite
- 2 good sized bedrooms
- Fully double glazed
- Driveway to the side for several cars
!!! Priced for quick sale !!! A well presented semi-detached true bungalow which has just undergone a full facelift and is now offered for sale in excellent walk-in condition !!! The property is situated a quiet street within walking distance of local amenities and easy access to transport links !!! Early viewing is a must to avoid disappointment !!! Sold with no onward chain !!!
Property ref: 121_1329_4552107
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52243056.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4552107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JonSimon Estate Agents, Radcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.