3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLittle Totham, Maldon, CM9
- 3.8 Acre Plot with Lodge Bungalow
- Various Outbuildings
- Well Stocked Lawned Gardens
- Paddocks offering Equestrian Usage
- Electric Double Gates opening to Large Drive
- POTENTIAL FOR RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT*
- Previous Planning to Erect a Barn
- Quiet, Tranquil Location
- Other Plots Available (as listed on Rightmove)
A 3.8 ACRE PLOT (STLS), once an established garden nursery, offering a TWO BEDROOM DETACHED LODGE BUNGALOW with well presented & spacious accommodation, an adjacent OFFICE & LARGE GARAGE (with potential to convert into a residential dwelling/accommodation under permitted development, subject to relevant permissions, or use as ADDITIONAL LIVING OR BEDROOM SPACE TO THE LODGE), and further outbuildings that were used in conjunction with the nursery - consisting of a 50' glass house, a 96' glass house, and a 63' triple span poly tunnel.
PLEASE SEE OTHER PLOTS AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON RIGHTMOVE - INCLUDING THE FULL 10 ACRE SITE/SMALLHOLDING.
The plot is accessed from a quiet country lane via ELECTRIC DOUBLE GATES and offers mature & well stocked lawned gardens, a large sweeping driveway, vehicular access to the whole plot, and PREVIOUS PLANNING PERMISSION TO ERECT A BARN to the front of the plot (planning re no. FUL/MAL/12/00754).
With the paddocks to the rear the plot offers excellent space for EQUESTRIAN usage, with rail/post fencing and water connected, there is also potential for stables to be included (subject to negotiation).
For those looking to develop - the agent believes this site offers very good potential for FUTURE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT with the current permitted development legislation in place (albeit this would obviously still be subject to relevant consents etc). The agent can note that smaller plots locally (within 0.3 miles of this one) have undergone development works in recent months/years and would hopefully therefore set a precedent for this site.
The property/plot is located in a tranquil edge-of-village location - within only minutes to larger towns with mainline train services to London's Liverpool Street.
Please call Sacha Tew at Hamilton Piers on 01621 212 450 for any additional information or to arrange a viewing appointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52243479.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203627S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Piers, Hatfield Peverel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.