Land for saleLittle Totham, Maldon, CM9
- THREE ACRE PLOT
- PADDOCKS & POLY TUNNEL OUTBUILDINGS
- POTENTIAL FOR FUTURE DEVELOPMENT, STPP
- IDYLLIC SEMI RURAL LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES & MAINLINE STATIONS
***UP TO 50% FINANCE OPTION AVAILABLE***
Located in an idyllic semi rural location, to the edge of Little Totham & Tolleshunt Major Village is this THREE ACRE PLOT (STLS) - within easy access to local towns and their mainline railway stations (offering services direct to London Liverpool Street within 40 minutes!).
Currently forms part of a larger plot and an established garden nursery. Please check rightmove for the other plots available (including the total site - a 10 acre smallholding).
In the agent's opinion this plot would offer EXCELLENT FUTURE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL (subject to relevant planning), with smaller plots in the village (within only 0.3 miles) recently undergoing full development and redevelopment over recent months/years. We therefore feel this plot, and potentially some of the other lots currently for sale, would be ideal for a local developer!
The initial part of the plot currently offers a large lawned area with a 63' triple span poly tunnel, and three individual 63' poly tunnels, as well as a water connection.
The rear of the plot, which commands the majority of the three acres, offers a sizeable PADDOCK - set up for EQUESTRIAN USAGE - and ideal for those keeping larger animals, for hobby usage, or for garden enthusiasts.
Plot size is subject to land survey.
Please call Sacha Tew at Hamilton Piers for more information or to book a viewing appointment on 01621 212 450.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52243503.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 203626S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Piers, Hatfield Peverel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.