3 bedroom apartment for saleBolt Head, Salcombe, TQ8
- Views over South Sands beach
- Light and airy open plan living
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family bathroom plus en-suite shower room
- Balcony with glorious water views
- Sun terrace and inner courtyard
- Off street parking
A spacious and well laid out apartment, purpose built approximately 8 years ago on the site of the former Bolt Head Hotel. Number 11 has a versatile ground floor position, sitting above the glorious sandy beach and renowned South Sands Hotel. With a choice of sitting out areas, a high specification and finish,use of maintained grounds and a car parking space in a communal garage, this is a fabulous holiday home.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52244340.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.