4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMiddleton Road, Middleton On Sea, Bognor Regis, PO22
- 1,719 Sqft Semi-Detached Tudor Style Property
- Central Village Location
- Previously Traded As The Bow Window Restaurant
- Three Ground Floor Rooms Plus Kitchen
- Four First Floor Rooms Plus Bathroom/WC
- Vacant Possession
Situated in the very heart of Middleton On Sea and benefitting from no ongoing chain is this interesting Tudor style semi-detached property. Previously traded as the Bow Window restaurant, the building may lend itself to a residential conversion or extension, subject to obtaining the necessary consents from Arun District Council. EPC-TBC
The property requires an element of modernisation, however, is a unique proposition and a viewing is recommended.
Outside, the property enjoys gardens to the front and rear. To the rear, there is a detached double garage with storage space on the first floor, but one of the garages is held on a separate title by a third party. It is understood that the owner of this garage may consider selling in the future, however, the proposed purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries on this point.
As mentioned previously, the property is situated in the very heart of Middleton On Sea village centre. The village and the immediate surroundings offer a wide range of local facilities including a doctors surgery, pharmacy, sports/social club, post office and a range of other useful shops. Nearby attractions include Bognor Regis golf club, Felpham sailing club and the unspoilt beach. Historic Arundel with the Cathedral City of Chichester and the famous Goodwood motor circuit and racecourse can be found within approximately an eleven mile radius.
A vacant semi-detached property situated in the heart of Middleton village centre.
Room 1 15'1 (4.6m) x 14'1 (4.29m)
Room 2 11'1 (3.38m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Room 3 15'0 (4.57m) x 12'0 (3.66m)
Kitchen 15'5 (4.7m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
First Floor Landing
Room 1 16'10 (5.13m) x 14'1 (4.29m)
Room 2 16'9 (5.11m) x 11'11 (3.63m)
Room 3 10'5 (3.18m) x 9' (2.74m)
Room 4 9'4 (2.84m) x 5'9 (1.75m)
Garage 16'5 (5m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52245411.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 261049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Middleton-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.