2 bedroom apartment for saleSylvan Mews, Wynyard
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE ENTRY DOOR
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- CLOSE TO THE A19
Wynyard Estate, set within 8,000 acres, it is a exclusive development of quality properties, parks and woodland. The location has excellent road links to both North and South. The picturesque village centre, with a pretty duck pond. Local amenities are within walking distance to the property and include The Stables pub, a convenience store, a dentist, chemist and hair salon, along with Fine and Country Estate Agents Office.
This ground floor apartment comes with fully fitted kitchen including built in oven and hob, overhead extractor, integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
The approximate floor area of each two bedroom apartment is 82 square metres (882 sq ft). Each beautifully appointed apartment can be reached via a spacious hallway.
Location - Firmly Established as one of the North East's most exclusive addresses, Wynyard offers all the attributes of rural life with benefit of easy access to urban centres. Set in attractive countryside, it offers tranquility and a real getaway within a thriving, prive community. At the heart of Wynyard is a traditional village centre with a pub, restaurant, supermarket store and duck pond all surrounded by mature trees and beautiful landscaping. Miles of walking trails and bridleway s can be found around the village, together with championship gold courses make it the perfect location for enjoying the outdoors. The breathtaking North Yorks Moors and Cleveland Hills are just a short drive away and easy access is provided by the A19 to the region's urban centres including Middlesbrough, Durham and Sunderland.
Agents Note - * Private Door Entry System
* Double glazed throughout
* Gas central heating via radiators
* Private parking with additional parking for visitors
* EER B83
* Council Tax Band D
The property is subject to a community charge of £420.00 inc VAT per annum to cover the cost of security services and the maintenance of public open spaces and woodland fringes.
Management Fees: - A management fee, currently estimated in the region of £140 per month will be applicable. This charge will include:
* Building insurance
* Maintenance of all communal areas
* One external window cleaning per month
Viewings - Via Fine & Country, Wynyard
01740 645 444
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52248075.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27515593. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country Durham and Tees Valley , North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.