2 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleChurch Way, Pagham, Bognor Regis
- No Forward Chain
- Spacious Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generous Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secluded Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage to the Rear
- Walking Distance to a Variety of Amenities
- Modern Condition Throughout
* NO FORWARD CHAIN * This Terraced Bungalow is offered to the market in excellent condition throughout. The property comprises of two double Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, modern fitted Kitchen, modern fitted Bathroom, spacious Lounge with feature bay window and wood burner fireplace. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear is a secluded rear Garden which has a Detached Timber Shed and there is a Garage and parking to the rear in a small compound. The property is situated in an ideal location being within a short walk to the Pagham Shopping Parade where a Doctors Surgery, Chemist, local hairdressers, takeaway, local stores and Bus Stops can be found. Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the spacious living on offer.
Entrance - Wood glazed door with inset glass panel to entrance porch. Covered canopy.
Entrance Porch - Wood glazed door with inset glass panel to entrance hall. Tiled flooring.
Entrance Hall - Doors to all rooms. Door to storage cupboard and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with ample slatted shelving. Radiator. Door to meter cupboard housing electric meters and fuse board. Access to loft space with drop down ladder with benefit of boarding, lighting and insulation.
Lounge - 18'4 x 11'10 - Front aspect UPVC double glazed bay windows. Fitted vertical blinds and curtains. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature wood burning stove with brick surround and mantle (potential for open fire). Television point. Radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 12'6 x 10'6 - Modern fitted kitchen. Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden and UPVC double glazed door to rear garden. Fitted net curtains. One bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to side, also with a filtered drinking water tap. Inset 4 ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Eye level oven. Space for washing machine, free standing. Space for upright fridge freezer. Ample roll top work surfaces with range of cupboard and drawers. Feature breakfast bar island with roll top work surfaces and built-in cupboards. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom One - 13'5 x 11'10 - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows overlooking rear garden. Fitted vertical blinds and curtains. Range of mirror fronted built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 11'2 x 8'6 - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows with fitted vertical blinds and curtains. TV point. Radiator. Double built-in wardrobe.
Bathroom - Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and wall mounted shower attachment over and further wall mounted 'Mira' power shower. Close coupled W.C and inset sink unit with vanity cupboard below. Vinyl lay flooring. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Rear Garden - Westerly facing secluded rear garden. Enclosed by panel board fencing. Mainly laid to patio with ample space for table and chairs. Area of lawn. Borders housing from mature trees and shrubs. Further borders of slate chippings. Outdoor personal light and tap point. Detached timber shed. Blind / Canopy.
Garage - Up and over door. Space for a vehicle located at the rear of the garden in a small compound.
Parking - Parking in front of garage or street parking to the front of the property.
Front - Easy to maintain and laid to patio.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52248489.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27515723. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.