2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFernbank Avenue, Woodlands, Ivybridge
Sold by Us
- Semi Detached House
- Popular Road on the Woodlands Side of Ivybridge
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Bathroom
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Recently Refitted Windows & Front Door
- Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking for 2 Cars
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Fernbank Avenue is a popular location on the West side of Ivybridge, consisting of modern 1980's and 1990's built houses. Nearby is a small children's play area, a Co-op shop and a bus stop. Within a short drive are Tesco Extra and the Dinnaton Health and Leisure centre and golf course.
This modern property has many selling features which includes; driveway parking for two cars to the side of the property, a recently refitted bathroom, two good size bedrooms and newly fitted double glazing, fascia boards and front door. The property has plenty of space to offer someone, with the added extra of a conservatory at the rear of the property, which the current owners use as their dining area, and also have their utility equipment here. To the rear is a level garden, which is Westerly facing and has a gate providing side access. A viewing is recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer.
AREA DESCRIPTION Ivybridge is positioned on the fringes of Dartmoor National Park and has lots to offer all potential purchasers. This vibrant and friendly community boasts a town centre which is often referred to by the residents as 'the village' and hosts a range of facilities to include local shops and other businesses. The newly developed Watermark Centre features a comprehensive state of the art library, conferencing facilities along with cinema/theatre space, coffee shop and on-site business support service. Located between Plymouth and Exeter, Ivybridge offers easy accessibility for commuters to the A38 Devon Expressway. There are four local primary schools and a well respected community college which has a strong reputation and are a common factor for buyers choosing Ivybridge as their primary residence. Within the town, there are numerous clubs and societies catering for a wide variety of interests and hobbies, to include football, rugby, cricket and tennis. Positioned close to the town centre is the Ivybridge Leisure Centre which provides an indoor swimming pool, squash courts and gymnasium.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52251312.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100198009318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Maitlands , Ivybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.